GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

oh come on be seriousYoure an anti money printer yourselfName a...

1. cya
    3,836 Posts.
    oh come on be serious

Youre an anti money printer yourself

Name a currency in the last 50 years that has printed at the rate the Yuan has for the last decade?

http://www.alsosprachanalyst.com/economy/charts-why-china-has-such-a-high-inflationary-pressure.html

As the author says the chart speaks for itself.

If you dont like central banks that print money like no other major power in the last 50 years you got put China near the top of your list.

Historically Debt based money printed expansion phases always hit the production economies harder than the consumption based economies.

Marx himself always considered over capacity the most dangerous destablising element. The great irony is that the Chinese communists are committing the biggest mistakes Marx ever warned about.

I didnt say that the Yuan is never traded , its just hard to believe the USD with just under 45 % of the global bond market and the Yen with just over 20% will compete withe the RMB bond market .

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2011-12-19/china-allows-trial-of-yuan-investments-in-domestic-market.html

Seriously people get real , if you surveyed the 100 biggest fourx traders, 100% iof them including the Chinese ones would rate the RMB as 0% of becoming a reserve currency within 10 years. When you consider the head wind they would have to do it in over the next decade with the economy where its headed, its unfathomable how niche gold commentators with little international experience could even contemplate it.

So WHAT ! You are about to be able to buy futures contracts in Chicago with RMB? You're seriously telling me that thats a sign of the currencies imminent ascent?

What will happen to RMB aspirations as a reserve currency once the communist party falls? The Chinese central bank is worse than all the others put together times 10.

You watch it fall.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.