GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Gold over $1800 per ounce aud, page-141

1. 12,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    I should give you a caning. There is no market bull. Just a limp biscuit. Go back and check what happened in the last market crash. The market kept on going up for months even after Lehmann Brothers reported their insolvent position to the Federal Reserve Bank. What's more it took many many many months to lose 50% and all along the brainwashed fools bought each dip all the way down thinking it was the bottom. I'd say we are pretty close to a similar point now where no one can see the woods from the trees or they don't want to see the woods from the trees. Europe is burning people and the fire will get bigger both politically and financially. There is no politic in America at the moment, just a stage frightened audience who get to choose between the devil they know and the devil they don't and a schoolmarm who mutters incomprehensibly to the market that can't see the biggest financial bubble in history sitting within an inch of its nose. Brexit has left the world's 5th largest economy without a commander and chief and Italian and German banks are stuffed. Play the long game with gold stocks and win. React to the minutiae and lose IMHO. Eshmun

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.