GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Gold over $1800 per ounce aud, page-147

1. 42,282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    This phenomenon of negative yield in debt markets is new (only two years old) and is hitting us like a tidal wave. You should know my views on how stupid this situation is by now.
    ----------------------------------------------

This is to be a phenomena but I think currently is the objective not out of choice. We had QE1-3, Jap multiple QE, ECB on going QE and yet we don't have any growth! I don't know how the CBs around the world can solve this major issue but I can see the symptoms of this problem for close to 7 years consecutively. It used to worry me for almost 2 years but now all I see a rallying risky assets class like stocks as well as bond prices. In fact anything with liquidity with yields will be where the money has a short cut seeking objective.

I don't see a stock market crash for this simple reason. There will be plenty of shocks by Brexit and Italian banks is the first casualty. It is prudent to get some gold exposure but currently there is a lot of euphoria depending if one thinks it is the start or maturing. I won't even attempt to speculate but I am aware f the previous gold rally that ended in tears for a lot of long term investors in the gold stocks. There is always lessons to be learned and a one sector exposure is very risky regardless on the potential gains.

I think this run can still see 1433$ weekly swing high being targeted before we get some range distribution. It is not going to happen overnight but could be quickened by NFP or not?

I have only 'discovered' DCN from reading the press yesterday! Glad I did come out of the rock I was hiding and what a run on an explorer! Read the latest results of MMGP and very impressed with the open pit let alone the UG project. If this is only the start of the gold run, it is perhaps not too late to be looking at that stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.