GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

1ForDaMoney, Never been prediction proficient. But; '… Let me...

1. 1,630 Posts.
    1ForDaMoney,

Never been prediction proficient.
    But;
    '… Let me tell you what the guy from 321Gold.com said… “”The gold ‘permabulls’ have cost their followers a lot of money over the past 15 years. We all know who they are. Gold is supposed to go up every single day or it’s ‘proof’ of a conspiracy of the evil bullion banks that manipulate gold at every turn. … Gold, silver, and resource stocks are markets like all others” – Bob Moriarty 321Gold.com

Well, I understand why he might think that, but let me take this from my point of view, if in fact he was pointing that at me, which I doubt, but just in case… I never, ever, even in my wildest dreams, said that I thought Gold should go up every single day and when it doesn’t it’s proof that the price manipulators are working overtime! I will point out from time to time when it appears that Gold has gotten whacked for no good reason… But it’s a commodity, it gets bought and sold just like all commodities, so it will go up and down… But what drives those buys and sells should be fundamentals, and when fundamentals are thrown to the side of the road, I have to point that out… So there!'

http://www.dailypfennig.com/2015/05/13/eurozone-1st-qtr-gdp-beats-u-s-u-k/#sthash.qvYcndCi.dpuf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.