GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Gold pattern pointing up, page-1088

1. 17,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Gungadin

I think a big part of the reason a lot of the economic figures affect the markets and PM's in a counter intuitive way is the intervention of Governments and CB's around the world in an effort to artificially keep the markets up.
    The politicians and those involved in this interventionist policy do not want bad news as it will not get them elected. These Feds are not even using real money they are using digital money and they just created liquidity from nothing. The same dollars you and I have to work a lifetime to amass.

Milli

Ditto the above. The flow of money around the country is very important. That is why we need to keep the money flowing around Australia and not flowing to another country.
    This is why we need to build our subs here, our warships here, this is why we need to just take the money of organisations that shift money offshore without paying tax. This money is then lost to the flow in Australia.
    It really doesn't matter whether the subs are good bad or ugly, the fact is the money will flow around Australia and not overseas. If we build ships here on a small continuous basis then they will bet better and Australia will be creating jobs, businesses and it will raise a lot more revenue for Australia.
    Sending any major government project offshore is just very very short sighted.
    We have a "Budget Emergency" Tony not a military one" and if we did have a military one in the interim Im sure our allies would come to our aide, after all we have been going to their aide for 100 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.