GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Gold pattern pointing up, page-1116

1. 5,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    It's hardly a conspiracy, unfortunately it's reality for most things on this thread. Over time the truth comes out and history is made public but very quietly on the side. Look at the American companies that help nazi Germany's and made a fortune, look at every time we have a U.S. President named Bush. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. All the gold bashes immediately go to schiff, and the posters that seem to attack people always go to the very extreme end of the spectrum. When the anti conspiracy post come in you make it look like some of us are predicting $5000 next week and that's hardly the case. Someone predicts an uptrend with a moderate price target and all off a sudden schiff comes up.
    I find ASX goldies a very profitable way to play the falling Aussie dollar with much less downside.
    Aud down 20 % my gold stock up between 104 and 160 %. The gold price coming off recent bottoms just magnifies my gain. Really not sure like other posters are questioning why you post on the thread. I could see if your bored that you like arguing but seems like you are in the wrong place to me. With your investments Skol I would think you would get on the oil thread or natural gas. Anyway it is a free country and a forum to share views but if you just want to argue without doing some research about things that are proven I just can't be bothered.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.