GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Cmon skol, you are making this easy for me and the young men who...

1. 679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Cmon skol, you are making this easy for me and the young men who bought at roughly 50 bucks an ounce. If someone who bought then sold today then they would still be making a tidy profit. If by chance there was a bull run then they would make even more. Im young enough to take that chance. Im stubborn enough. And lucky enough to be surrounded by enablers.

But you are right. The first principle my teacher told me was that investing in quality blue chips over the long term is a guaranteed way of beating every managed fund out there. Even though I consider myself a tortoise by going for a gold bull run I can still be called a hare by these investors. I still would not recommend you do that now though. Not with the us asset market dangling from a cliff with interest rates at 0%. You might feel safe that the fed employed nobel prize winning academic thought as a strategy but remember what happened when Long Term Capital Management did the same thing. A nobel prize doesnt make you right in any other field other than science. Economics is still a humanities field.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.