GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Seems like someone has found new wind as the market takes its...

1. 679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Seems like someone has found new wind as the market takes its position ahead of the fomc meeting. Before you get excited or discouraged try to remember that in the past the fomc meetings have affected some asset or other in a wave like manner. Ahead of the meeting people flinched and afterwards there was a rush to buy. I remember because I was in banking stocks at the time and I would sell on talk of tapering and buy on dovish rhetoric of either the press conference or the minutes. Now is no different except instead of only equities being threatened it is now the bond and property market. To appease the markets anxiety the fomc are acting in a quantum kind of way. Yellen says one thing and the other 12 go the other way. This may not be working as well as it should because the tide still goes out every time they meet. If anything goldbugs are the only ones not swimming naked. Actually no... precious metal bugs. We have comrades. Although copper is more a commodity used in housing rather than jewellery or bullion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.