GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Gold pattern pointing up, page-378

1. 13,119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2767
    morning...

monster shakeout across all things continues for end of month.  Big transactions from the moment commex opened well before data, (seasonally adjusted weekly) which is now considered the sole leading indicator.  (for today anyway).  Gold stocks here  monstered well before data, indicating to me month end, but a big one

Euro through the roof, so much for the parity party just two weeks ago that was gearing up
    Gold /PM's down on data not down on rising dollar
    AUD last seen Wed approaching 81,,,,,was somewhere around 78, now climbing back to 79
    Oil through the roof on end of month
    Copper, huge move higher along with standard commodities as USD takes a hit
    Equities in USA bearly holds even but smashed once Euroville closes.

All end of month imo, unless weekly seasonally adjusted now means Yellon will start tightening in earnest in June, which I don't think is even plausible.  Any rebound in GDP on current lead indicators isn't going to move it from .02 back to 2.2.

IF POG AUD  was roughly the same 1508ish by the time OZ opens it wouldn't surprise me now that end of month window dressing is ruled off. (1494 now)

With USD having come down, Euro so much higher than expected, Gold clearly now not even tracking USD moves as everyone sells it

Technically end of month chart now damaged with a lower close.

Gold lower after USD index starts pullback, Commodities, oil copper etc etc all up, inflation month on month much higher than forecast in US and Euroland.

below AUD Gold and Copper , for the month....Average still matching last QTR,

It can ingnore Greece, it can ignore the safety trade, it can ignore near rock bottom rates globally, it is currently ignoreing even USD moves now.............they can swing everything on the planet surprising many things to the upside, Gold will be no different...............

1183, should be 1208 or higher by month end imv, cant see it ignoring all rises and USD for too much longer, she always eventually comes around.  ATM trading on pure negative sentiment.

Let see ayyyyyy, never know your luck in the Casssssino.

PS, if you own a gold stock, they will be going to zero today.............. gold copper month april 2015.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.