GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Gold pattern pointing up, page-465

1. 5,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    That's cool mate it's just that if you know many people in the states all of their kids are moving back in with their parents as no chance of getting a job. A lot of the universities are full of people that will never use their degree and pessimism is rife. I don't claim to know more than anyone else about were we are all headed but I do know that a lot of people have given up. Your average person is leaning more towards doomsday prepper than thinking about a large family in the suburbs. I challenge anybody on this thread to show me figures that the U.S. Stock valuations are not well overpriced. All that free money was pumped into share buy backs not expansion of operations and job creation. Shale oil could have transformed a small part of the economy and encouraged growth and spending unfortunately it was funded by massive amounts of debt coinciding with a cyclic downturn. You can't blame countries for maxing out oil production to protect market share and bring in much needed dollars to their respective economies and the price of shale doesn't allow them to remain viable. The downturn in commodities and increase in global supply of most raw materials was brought about by greed/debt frenzy. How if nearly all sectors are in a downtrend can the Dow be at record highs. Wage growth is the main way to get money flowing and companies are reducing real wages and buying their own stocks. Something has to give doesn't it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.