GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Gold pattern pointing up, page-962

1. 42,945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    Loan for a house hard asset, loan for stocks paper. Loan to grow business hard asset sort of lol

Valuation does not discriminate. Ask those who invested through leverage after attending property seminars in Karratha or Bowen in QLD land of coal mines and see if there is much value in their hard assets. I was reading an article that it will take 25 years to clear the property glut! If you have a property investment linked to mining boom and depend on the rental to service the loan then it is quick sand, no different to a margin call with shares.

Right now IMO is a good opportunity to scale into yield stocks. The latest scare in reaction to bond yield spike does not have solid foundation besides an exponential rise in bond prices. Do you believe US/UK/EU economies are inflationary? The bond traders think so but the hard cash are fleeing USD so who is correct?

The 'evidence' from US data is not suggesting we should expect Yellen to start cranking up rates soon. It is more like later down the year UNTIL the data suggest otherwise. Now I hear talk of gold reacting due to this effect! Unfortunately the market is always correct even if it is manipulated!

You want to talk of manipulation, I shorted AUDCAD asian session on that 2h reversal doji, mover to break even when an intermediate level was reached. It suddenly whips back up during Frankfurt and magically took me out before London open than drop like a ton of bricks! Such is trading...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.