PGM 0.00% 2.5¢ platina resources limited

GOLD / PGM Has 10 mill ozs at Skaergaard, page-24

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Yabster read the IBC latest. Glencore is supporting. And GGG recently received big Chinese money for their Greenland play. Actually PGM is the only Greenland play I know which is totally INACTIVE. Suspect if the market was properly advised and spreadsheets exposed, we would quickly attract immediate major interest. Espesh from the Russians who control Palladium which is becoming increasingly political. 35,000 metres drilling has already been done on Skaergaard resource and a scoping study completed when its prime metal prices were much lower. And now more recently Vanadium is also becoming flavour of the month. Guess what else there is oodles of at Skaergaard if u really wanna spruik up the spreadsheet, which i doubt u will need to soon enough if u have been watching what gold and palladium prices have been doing. Its not a matter of ifff anything can be done with Skaergaard, its a matter of use yr brains and work out what next to BEST attract the majors for MAX to shareholders. Even Jimmy Dines in his global spruiksheet is looking for a pure palladium play to recommend cos thats what he sees as a major mover ahead. There aint any others like Skaergaard. Recent doubling of price since the 2013 scoping study has only brought it to its all time high ........... massive cup with a tech driver about x 5 on simplistic terms needing a break above 1150 to set it alight into blue. Guess what ran quickly to 1130 recent move before the tech cap and consolidation and threatening again. Why is it so obvious to me and no one else can see except for a few more smarties in here. And if I hadnt been banging the drum on this it may have been quietly pirated out alrady and PGM shareholders would have been none the wiser. In the right hands and with about 20 mill dollying up to complete a base DFS Skaergaard IMO would have a billion bug pricetag in global auction between several major players I can think of for their varying reasons. Owendale is in auto mode with people assigned to complete DFS etc. It is now TIME to concentrate all focus on dressing up the Ice Queen for her Grand Ball. Come on need to spend some bucks there to maintain the leases. Note IBG has moved to 30 year ML on theirs. Greenland is HUNGRY for mining projects and very supportive of companies who want to help in its development.
    Dont waste the opportunity presented .... I for one would love the opportunity for a few bucks ps capital return on a sale of a properly defined Skaergaard. been waiting a long time for it. And last time PGM presented a tenbagger on its early work to a sp 187 peak.
    OWEP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $4.989K 199.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 404949 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 30996 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.