PGM 12.0% 2.8¢ platina resources limited

Haven't got the link but Daimler recently announced a new hybrid...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Haven't got the link but Daimler recently announced a new hybrid fuel cell EV for its entry into the EV biz which will use 0.7 oz PLATINUM per vehicle.

If u look at how little Pt is produced annually and how fast supply is drying up we should soon begin to see Platinum price in travel mode, which should also put a fire under cuz Palladium price too which is currently treading water in abc just under its own launch into blue sky threatening.

PGM have a coupla mill ozs Platinum in the Skaergaard Gold-Palladium mix and more at Munni Munnia, nd prob another coupla mill ozs at Owendale in the yet to be addressed primary Cobalt Nickel ground which should show up in any serious resource drilling program ahead.

THINK OUTSIDE THE LITTLE BOX BROS.

Seriously exciting times ahead for us anyway I look at it. Just keep a close eye on any attempted piracy from within cos Cuzo and his eagles are on standby.

I'll be watching yas too from where the Golden Eagles soar and straight back onto the plane if need be.

Time to party again. Don't forget to come up and join me for free grog for the first buck.

Time to row away from Circe's Island me mates. We have wasted too much time being distracted from the mission at hand.

Won't take much to reverse this into a new intermediate upleg. Thru the 26 PP and we will be staring at the next at 62 beyond. 14+ first to start sending out the party invites pray Zeus.

Ciao for now.

OWEP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.003(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $9.176K 346.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 382913 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 657880 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.