AXN 5.56% 3.8¢ alliance nickel limited

‘IMO the money spent on gold exploration is a waste of sh's...

1. 792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    ‘IMO the money spent on gold exploration is a waste of sh's money as the company has limited funds. Put simply _ the risk reward ratio IMO is not as it should be. Still the BoD might argue that they need to have something in play if PAN walks away from the nickel. Still, gold or no gold, without PAN's support (I believe) GME will be destined for the small dog pound. No serious interest in GME beyond the MoU means this stock could become a howler!

On the basis that PAN could make this company I feel it is strictly one to watch and see what transpires! (My post 09/01/15)

‘Again, this is strictly a personal view, but I wouldn’t be surprised if the BOD quietly put gold exploration on hold for the next 6 months. Then who knows...? The BOD might put all their efforts into Au exploration while they await a response from PAN?’ (My post 08/01/15)

‘Surely you're not suggesting PAN has any interest in GME's tiny gold deposits? Currently the only thing GME has by way of connection with PAN is a MOU. Anything beyond that is a long way off from becoming a reality.’ (My post 07/01/15)

To recap: ‘On the basis that PAN could make this company I feel it is strictly one to watch and see what transpires!’ (My post 09/01/15)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.002(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $27.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.8¢ $380 10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 243689 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 101669 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.