WAL 0.00% 0.6¢ wavenet international limited

gold please look to the future.

1. 1,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    WAL Posters,

I am a WAL share holders and like ALL share holders (Including management) I am disappointed with the current share price. I believe the current market cap is less than the asset value.
    I believe that Hot Copper should be a forum that constructively debates the positives & negatives of the future. (The past is the Past)
    Management make unpopular decisions and we have the right to walk/Sell.
    One therefore makes a decision to A) Cut your losses and move on. B) Have confidence in the direction and sit tight. Farther Christmas is not going to give us a cheque for our losses

As per the latest update WAL is drilling for gold in Indonesia. Mr Stroud and the team at WAL have put a substantial amount of effort, due diligence and there personal money into this project.

Please Please Stop the continual criticism accepts the thinks you can’t chance and concentrate on the future.
    After all WAL has no debt and is drilling what could be a very very exciting gold deposit.

After loosing money and with the WAL forums continual criticism of management the site is become depressing and I trust not “cyber bulling”.

Give it a break and look to the future Please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.