CTO 0.00% 0.4¢ citigold corporation limited

auag,I heard similar when fowlowe posted November for the pour,...

1. 436 Posts.
    auag,

I heard similar when fowlowe posted November for the pour, which caused me concerns. As gmt said the mine staff in townsville are very helpful and my inquiries lead to a pour late this week or next back then. If the recent info gave the 19th as the date, the management and mine has been on track with announcements and there is no reason for delays as Black Jack is "functional".

CTO infered resource initially estimated 10 million oz's and the JORC came in at 10 Mill oz's. Since then more drilling has been done and you can read on the CTO website they are now predicting 23 mil oz's resource upgrade. Once again there has been nothing done by management to discredit them at this stage and one could (IMO) only conclude a JORC will return the 23 mil oz's.

As for talk with BDG and comparisons to CTO - they are simply different. BDG recieved a downgrade - management at CTO continue to get a rap from me - I think they've done a great job and kept a level head during what must be exiciting times - discovering 10 mil, then 23 mil, & possibly 50 mil oz's, where as BDG's inferred resources keep dropping. CTO will surpass BDG in no time.

With this morning's announcement that CTO have paid of thier debts, they now have the money to kick off Sunburst increasing production to 120000 oz's. The good news just keeps coming, hold onto your seats, the fuse has been lit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $20.71K 5.177M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 14414790 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2859251 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.09pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.