GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

people who think crypto currencies are the future and are "rare"...

1. 10,193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 592
    people who think crypto currencies are the future and are "rare" and are a great investment have got rocks in their head, think about it.
    The scammers say oh there are only eg. X amount of bitcoins or ethereum out there and no more can be made, that means they are "rare" LOL

But what these con artists don't tell you is, ANYONE can create their own crypto currency, for eg. I could create my own CC called Ponzi coin, I will create 10,000,000ponzi coins, and I will keep 1million for me and float the rest, and tell everyone hey look, there are only 9million coins out there, they are "rare"

What happens if 100 other people say hey, lets all create out OWN crypto currency (CC)

So 100 people create 100 NEW CC's and each of them tell the market hey we are unique and there are only x amount of coins we create ,lol, get it.

In reality, you can create as many NEW CC"S as you want out of thin air.

You cant do that with gold, there is only one type of gold, its called GOLD.
    there really are only x amount of gold ounces in the ground and above ground and you cant fake create a new "better" kind of gold and call it gold.

That is why eventually bitcoin will be $100 and GOLD will be $7000+ of course when the sheep wake up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.