GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Fudley You don’t appear to read my posts . I don’t care if...

1. 2,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Fudley
    You don’t appear to read my posts . I don’t care if anyone reads them or not, however if you are going to make comments about them, how about reading carefully.
    To repeat from previous posts:
    1. Not ‘anti Gold’. On TA grounds I do not see any reason to be long OR short at the present time.
    2. No, Ihave never been ‘ripped off’ in any Gold transaction. Please read 1. above.
    3.My SMSF holds Bullion, and forms about 5% of the fund’s value.
    4. Do my posts ever relate to Gold.....? Many posts point out the foolish or outright incorrectness content of some posters’ ‘ideas’ and reliance on false news sites which are run by smart people who understand how gullible the general population has become.
    5. ‘All I bring to the table a negative narrative to Gold’? Not negative about Gold....please read what I have said. Unlike the great majority of folk on this forum I have posted actual trades,including those that have been unsuccessful. Recently....last 3 months or so, I suggested COE,PLS,USD and POU may be worth consideration as long trades.
    Currently I am long BRU which is a speculative position, holding 350,000 shares. My SMSF is about 70% cash as I do not seeenough upside in the market to justify the risk.

Is that enough to satisfy your curiosity?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.