GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Hi Marri and all, I’m pleased to see you still show some...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Marri and all,

I’m pleased to see you still show some interest in BBX and I hope you continue to do so. Your advice to be very careful in this speculative sector of the market is well made. However, I feel one must also take on board the risk reward factor and balance this when making your personal investment choices.

Obviously, I am a Gold enthusiast and still believe the current emergency measures such as QE and extremely low interest rates will lead to future economic turmoil. We managed to get through 2008 OK; however, I not so sure how we will do in the next financial maelstrom.

As for BBX hopefully we shall soon have some assay results that are acceptable to the ASX and the current suspension will end. Mr, market will then decide on the company value!

I wish you well with your current shareholdings, I also think your decision to hold a large cash position in your SMSF is very wise under the current financial circumstances. I have done something similar; however, the cash I have decided to hold is in the form of physical Gold. Some would say that is not cash I would beg to differ. I don’t see calling into the local bullion shop before heading to the shops as a major impediment

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.