GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

If I was planning a “financial reset”, (and I am not), the first...

1. 2,613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    If I was planning a “financial reset”, (and I am not), the first thing I would need to do is “stocktake” where all the money is currently.
    If all the money was in bank accounts around the world, this would be a comparitively easy task.
    But it isnt.
    There are vast quantities of money in hidden “stashes” of, for example, gold and silver.
    How do I account for this, because those that hold pm’s, generally shy away from banks and accountability.
    I need something that will get all the cash out from under the floorboards, out from under the mattress, dug up from the backyard, etc etc etc.
    How can I do that?
    Invent an investment based on amazing ability to record and trace all transactions, like a high speed General Ledger, then create an environment where people with “alternative investment strategies” are drawn to like sharks to blood.
    It will need to offer fantastic returns, and be promoted widely to reach all my “market”.
    It will be important that gold and silver do not look attractive in comparison,

Until the stocktake, and reset, is complete

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.