VRE 0.00% 2.0¢ view resources ltd

gold price and project timing

1. 2,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    Timing of mining project development can be everything.

At A$870 everything is looking positive for View as it moves to full production at Bronzewing.

I have to take task Electra with your latest comment

"Trouble is they clearly feel they need more cash to ensure that does not happen and are not in a strong negotiating position - it is the nature of business that the people being asked to provide these funds will be looking for more than a pound of flesh."

Personally I think they are in a VERY STRONG position and that is why they have their major investor and it seems other(s) wanting support the capital raising?refinancing proposal. Its like refinancing a home loan when property prices have had strong rises and your equity has grown substantially - see if you have any problems negotiating a reasonable deal.

With the strong gold price, projects moving towards profitability, what a time to have the opportunity to come on board or increase a stake. The low share price over recent months will mean that a placement, retail offer, convertable notes or rights issue with or without options (whatever is planned) would be at a very attractive price or conversion price compared to valuation.

What ever the funding / refinancing package is it not required to be large by any means in relation to equity - to put things in perspective.

I think Monday would be an excellent day to release the announcement on the funding/re-financing decision and commence trading again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.