VRE 0.00% 2.0¢ view resources ltd

gold price and project timing, page-2

1. 2,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    Roboshan, couldn't agree more. People should focus on What is right or wrong not who is right or wrong. Let's have a look at a few things that are happening at the moment. The following is not intended for you but for a few individuals who seem to take great delight in detracting from this particular company and it's management and I must admit that I am getting a bit sick and tired of their constant bleating.
    Fact : The price of gold is rising in $U.S. and AUD $ terms
    Fact : The amount of gold being produced worldwide is declining
    Fact : The amount of gold being purchased is increasing
    Fact : The price of oil is rising
    Fact : With all the exta petro dollars coming into the worldwide economy that money has to go some-where, gold always has been a safe haven particularly when inflation is quite likely to rise
    Fact : The U.S. reserve are reducing their interest rates to bail out the "institutions" who loaned sub-prime which will put more pressure on the U.S. dollar and see a further reduction in the value of the U.S. dollar and increase the price of gold
    Fact : View Resources produced > 17,000 onces of gold last Quarter
    Fact : View Resources produced some 8,000 oz of gold in October

According to managements figures for every $10 increase in the POG, that adds $5,000,000 to the bottom line, yesterday that equated to $20,000,00
    today that is in excess of $25,000,000

I don't intend to get into a debate of puts or warrants or whatever the clever ones want to discuss . I'm just looking at the here and now and quite frankly, it doesn't look too bad at all

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.