VRE 0.00% 2.0¢ view resources ltd

Gents,In any situation where a company's future is not clear, it...

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Gents,

In any situation where a company's future is not clear, it is inevitable that there will be a great deal of speculation as to what will happen. This is the case for View at the moment. I have offered my opinion on possible outcomes of the re-capitalisation and the short-term challenges View faces, while others have offered different perspectives.

True, that while the price of gold remains at current prices or continues to increase, the longer term revenues are positively impacted. However, the current problems are short term - they are seeking enough funding to give them time to get revenue positive. The company will have to convince the providers of that funding that this is achievable within a reasonable timeframe.

The problem for posters is that (assuming noone here has any direct knowledge) only those who are very closely involved will know the real situation in detail. So, the proof is in the pudding as they say - we all will have to wait and see what transpires. I think there has been useful debate from posters and the differences of opinion are out there. Enough said and we all wait to see how this plays out.

Just one further comment to the poster who wondered why suspension instead of trading halt - a trading halt only has two trading days duration, if a company requires more time they need to ask for suspension from trading. In normal circumstances (as far as I know) a suspension can last for 5 days before a company is required to lodge a short form prospectus for any subsequent capital raisings should the suspension last for longer than that. There are provisions for exemptions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.