GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

If you guys want an interesting discussion on Gold and the POG...

1. 366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    If you guys want an interesting discussion on Gold and the POG I'd suggest you take a break from the complete hogwash and bull**** of this jargon filled TA chartist forum ... I pasted lots of your meaningless meandering drivel here to try and highlight the crap yawl go on with ... How could anyone possibly make investments based on this junk?

"Possible flagpole pennant on the hourly.. potential target of 1233"
    "Brake out soon IMO"
    "Anyone think the HUI just put in an outside gap reversal on last night's candle?"
    "POG chart itself has outside bar to the downside"
    "Well down we go"
    "yep how long or how far well see"
    "Tweezer reversal signals"
    Has it come across your mind that charting is all random?
    "Looking at the nature of those other peaks before tells me that its got a long way lower still to go imo"

"Does anyone else see the flagpole penant forming on the daily? If it plays out as a bullish indicator sometime next week and going by the pole length the break could have it running $50"
    "Massive head n shoulders"
    "As your charts indicate if US$1222 doesn't hold the trajectory is down, way down imho"
    "Wound up like a spring IMO. Could easily pop to 1235 soon"
    "Completion of a double top. Time to go short"
    "Some resistance around the neck line where gold is at the moment. Probably heading south from here."

But, some sane comments ...

"I thought about it in 2015, when DOW & SNP formed a broadening top the jaw of death & bear Pro-analysts made a "sure fire prediction" it must collapse in 2015. Then because of Jubillee year, it added 1 extra year & the collpased was posphoned to 2016. LOL. It did not collapsed. It fact brached the top of the broadening wedge"  ..... But but but, that shouldn't happen!! Hmmm apparently it did.

"Were you expecting charts to be a predicting tool?"

Great question that of itself asks another, why would folks bother buying the books and spending countless hours studying the charts and doing their Mr.Squiggle drawings if not for just that reason?
    One possible answer could be they want to be members of the club, to speak the jargon ... just a shame it's all bullshit.

Apparently I needed to get that off my chest ..... markets about to open .... good luck yawl!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.