GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold price denominated in fiat currencies, page-14

1. 5,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    I dont mean to be a broken record (I have said this following before): by comparing gold to a fiat currency, the govts and central banks of the world have a simple method to get out from under their debt doom.

They simply print paper and buy gold. To be honest, the govt should print paper and buy EVERYTHING that is not paper money... they should buy farmland, and copper, and coal, and iron ore, and silver, and apt building, and office blocks... everything.

Then when it really hits the fan (the fiat currencies worthless and the creditors say PAY UP) - they do have the goods to sell to repay.

Man I wish I were a govt. Bernanke is gonna pull this off. All he needs to do to con another year, another year, another year.

The likes of Skol and the banksters will con people to think all is OK with paper money. It is so obvious why the central banks are buying gold. Honestly, we have every govt that can get its hands on gold, buying. But they do secretly as they can and quietly.

People like Skol that are in bonds will be destroyed. Not all at once... just 5 to 10% a year forever.

Now it can be argued there will be a deflation crash if Bernanke does not con his way for a few years further. So it may even be that gold will crash a bit if it all hits the fan too quickly.

In any case... my point: the govt and central banks that can print money (not poor Greece) have no worries. I have a bit of personal debt I pay back a couple grand a month. I would LOVE to get out the monopoly game and send my bank that money to pay my debt. Too easy! (just ask Ben)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.