YRL 3.57% 14.5¢ yandal resources limited

Gold price heading back up, page-4

1. 1,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    This about Sims Find from the web

"Information was located for this site for the 1930's. There was a small battery at the mine. It appears to have been quite an active mine across this period with several crushings each year from about 1933 to 1937. For example, in 1935 the mine produced 207 tonnes at 239.39 ounces of gold.The lease covered 24 acres, and in 1933, 84 feet of reef had been opened, with the average width of the lode 18 inches. The shaft was down to 50 feet, with water found at 30 feet, kept clear with pumping. In 1933, there had been six crushings totalling 95 tonnes at 5 to 15 dwt, yielding 202 ounces of gold. One crushing was mainly floaters picked up from the surface. The location is roughly 10 kilometres north of Corboy's Find, and two kilometres east of the Barwidgee Road. There appears to be many historic workings in the area, and which is Sim's Find is unclear".

Reef gold is very rich at 20-40g/t. what we need to know where the rest is and is there gold in the rock surrounding the reef. YRL hits suggest there is with 8m at 27g/t. Bring on them there results YRL..glah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.