RMS 1.02% $1.94 ramelius resources limited

hanktanson, we know why you sold out, because of your...

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    hanktanson,

we know why you sold out, because of your fundamental lack of knowledge about gold hedging. Why don't you come back and give us the lecture when RMS stops making money because it didn't hedge enough. Don't you think you are a little premature. If the share price falls tomorrow it has nothing to do with RMS's hedging, it is simply a natural market reaction to the falling price of gold.

Why don't you take a look at the US dollar gold chart since it fell from its highs in 2013, it has been manipulated by futures traders bouncing up and down between ~US$1,200 and ~US$1,400 about four times. Each time the gold futures traders run the gold price up or down, they don't only make money front running that market, they also execute counter strategies in the gold equities markets to take advantage of people who buy and sell gold stocks based on gold price sentiment alone. People like you. They buy your stock when you get scared and sell it back to you when you think you've got to get in or miss the boat. People who can control and front run markets are the at the top of this greedy pile. You can either learn their tactics and follow their pattern of trading or you can just believe in the longer run benefit of gold and hold gold or gold stocks which are executing profitable plans.

Come and gloat when you can point to RMS's free cash flow going backwards. I'll be the first to admit to you that you were right and I was wrong then. In the meantime go back and study some WA mining history about gold hedging. You can start by reading the story of Sons of Gwalia.

Eshmun

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.