FML 3.57% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

gold price

1. 44 Posts.
    Well here in the Uk we are printing even more taking the total to 325 billion - so when you look at the western economies continuously printing in the mistaken belief that a consumer driven economy is the right way to go - how can any sane person not believe that gold is going to $4500 and beyond?
    As said so many times before, this will put Focus in a very enviable position and we as shareholders will benefit through wealth preservation as our currencies are being devalued on a regular basis.
    You have an Australian chap called Alf Fields, may I suggest you read what he has to say the $4500 is his initial target!
    As long as Focus keeps producing then in my opinion shareholders will be fine - the problem comes when you sell as turning the shares into devalued currency.
    Focus is quite a business now and is like a supertanker - it cannot just report what shareholders want in a few weeks - it takes time and as said before 'time' is on their side as the bankrupt west fools itself through money printing and as such is creating the mother of all hyper inflationery events.
    Also watch what is happening in Syria and Iran - gold will go to levels never seen and with Focus being a producer the benefits from such will be staggering.
    Any chat about a falling gold price is quite frankly ludicrous when you understand the consequences of money printing.
    Good Luck to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $6.856K 49.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36133 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.