FML 3.57% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

gold price, page-16

1. 732 Posts.
    Hi Infose, The Eurozone crisis is a very complex one,but is,and has been,for some considerable time now.As I have said before the governments have little or no say any more.The banksters are running the show now and most of the public are still having to wake up to their torpor induced indifference to it.Even America is run by the Fed with more power than congress.The treasury are only producing coinage these days,the FED (private banking cartel who are not federal or an agency)tells the government when and what to do. Greece will HAVE to leave the eurozone at some stage in the future and is already considered a given believe me.I could spend hours on this subject but libel laws convince me not to.Suffice to say that Goldman Sachs J.P.MorganChase and others have members of staff and ex members and advisers seated in high government office across the globe,one of which is now fronting a European country.I posted a couple of predictions in December about the Eurozone,gold price due to problems between countries etc,and I don,t think it is going to be too far wrong. GLA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $6.856K 49.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36133 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.