BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Trump had better get his act together as perhaps the markets,...

1. 385 Posts.
    Trump had better get his act together as perhaps the markets, punters are not so sure he can pull an economic rabbit outta his hat or wig. Could it be the layoffs at Boeing, Sears, Kmart, Myers, etc. the BS from GM, the tariffs, the unpayable #$%^ING unbelievable US government debt, the US pension funds that are going broke, personal debt, mortgages, car debt, student loans, the tapped out consumers, crappy low paying jobs, unwinnable wars and the realisation that just MAYBE GOLD, SILVER and !@#$%^are the only commodities worth holding? Obama has done a great job @#$%ING everything up!
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...kes-over-1200-after-trump-disappoints-markets
    On a more serious note I have just discovered this photo from 1947 that proves beyond any reasonable doubt, depending on how stoned you are, that time travel exists. IMO the long haired biker sitting on the bike is obviously from the future. Bikers did not have long hair in 1947. It could also have something to do with Roswell and the Aliens? Point I am trying to make is just imagine how much GOLD & SILVER you could bring back to the future!
    @All4One and @GoldEmperor You are obvious unbelievers in the proven art of Fortune Telling. I read the Tarot cards and the oracle told me that the POG would either go up or go down. So put that in your pipe and smoke it. "Turn on, tune in and drop out!" Remember also that chicks are really dumb and they believe in this crap. It is really easy to pick them up by reading their palms and getting them stoned on Columbian Gold. (Mined not far away from BDR)
    12:24 am POG @ $1204.80

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.