BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Gold price, page-10295

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    Hi Guys,

I think today was the lowest volume opening for BDR as far as I can remember.
    20000 units @ 31c.
    That miserable opening indicates to me that neither buyers want to pay more nor the sellers want to part away cheaply. Sentiment is very cautious. However, its the seller who dictates the price. I take comfort that there are not many ready sellers at this price. There has been huge selling pressure from HHL, one will notice at their other holdings as well. They have reduced their gold portfolio after the TRUMP hiccup. I suspect that could be the reason and many others for Peter Hall's departure. I hope they done selling.
    It's been pretty quiet on the news front from the company. One thing is sure that BDR has met production guidance albeit would be lower end. If not met or far exceeded, we would have known by now. My guess 150k ounces (+- 1-2 k ounces) for the year. AISC could be higher than guidance as the Brazilian Real has appreciated.
    Surely, interest has waned. Not many posters around and some have disappeared. Most of them have sold and gone. That sell-off in NOV-DEC would scare the hell out of everyone.
    The gold price is just around 1200, waiting a smack-down tonight or a bit of short covering. I slept peacefully tonight knowing there won't be any smack-down, can't say with confidence for tonight. When the Godfathers come back to business tonight at CME/COMEX/NYMEX, who knows what they will do.
    My guess is bit of short covering leading up to TRUMP inauguration and then Friday/Monday night sell-off.

All the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.