BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Gold price, page-11296

1. 421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Hi All4one,

"What do you see will drive POG to that level?" ... I think that is an endless discussion, which we had here many times. My opinion is known and all the reasons for my opinion are known as well. The opinion of others in regard to POG is known too, and they wrote here long, detailed posts with explanation.

Some don`t share this point of view, expectation of POG. I must admit, that i did not read until today any good post on POG, which explains or take out the reasons i or others wrote here about.
    To be honest, most of the time the arguments of the contra position are like yours - questions.

Same question like "What will drive POG?", "Why don`t we have it already ?" and so on.
    The two positions never will came to a conclusion. And one of the two positions is still thinking a rate hike is really bad for gold and bearish.

I think, we should give the questions "Why should POG rise" or "not rise" a rest. Of course we are here to discuss - but if i know my position, and the position of someone other, and we had already many times this discussion - i would advice just to look in the history of this thrad and read it again.

All in all, i am with cleraly with risk`s point.
    Neverthelesse, regardless if we are bullish, bearish or a mutation between it - i hope the two positions are able to make solid, good money.

And no, i will not discuss POG again and repeat all my posts

good luck to all
    kind regards

Auge

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.