BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

BDR are no longer "above average" for shorts, they are top 30...

1. 1,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    BDR are no longer "above average" for shorts, they are top 30 (of the 1900+ stocks on the asx)

it may be disappointing for some that short levels are much higher then pre SJ days -the same happened to JBH - wholesale money tried the "retail is dead" routine, shorts were 10-20% aggregate, SP was circa $15

Wholesale money will do what it needs to do achieve the end goal. I can almost guarantee their game plan is much longer then many on HC would like -18 months later, JBH MC is double what it was with the "retail is dead" short routine....

Psychological and quantitative warfare combined are the new norms.

It's all legal, and even if it wasn't ASIC do not have the means to check, If one doesn't like it, don't write to HC, write to your politician (whom is generally immune due to post-work benefits)

Get rich slow requires confidence in the fundamentals, usually opposite to what is being spread whilst wholesale load up, could be another year away.

I do applaud those that unloaded at recent mid - high 40's. Well timed, those of us that weren't as nimble will sell for higher, later. Much later.

JBH example below

Last edited by 383hq: 01/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.