BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Gold price, page-11510

1. 17,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Driving into town this morning I was listening to an interview with an S&P head.
    I could not believe what was coming from this guy. He was saying how strong the US economy was growing and that the US economy was better than most people thought.
    Apparently the US markets could well have at least a ten percent fall in the next 3 months if Trump does not produce some real growth tools instead of just talking about it.

These guys will just keep talking up the markets even when they do finally correct.
    They will be telling people to buy all the way down.

Just my opinion of course.

On the housing front, I drive across town a lot and there is so many properties with for sale signs out the front. I see in the paper many properties now being auctioned that were for sale a long time.
    Lots and lots of new unit developments that have not sold and are now coming down in price.
    Lots of land developments that have not sold as well, they are taking years to sell now.
    I think up here on the Darling Downs in QLD the property market is definitely starting to roll over the top.
    I also think this year is going to see the property market coming down significantly in Qld Regional areas like Toowoomba and it is one of the biggest regional areas in Qld.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.