BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Gold price, page-11601

1. 17,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Paris

Your graph proves my point exactly. The housing prices are rolling over right now even in Sydney.
    We all know that foreign money is responsible for Sydney housing prices.
    People in the last 20 years like you have not been through a downturn and think the property prices will just keep rising forever or at worse just stagnate.
    Ive got news for you Paris they wont keep rising forever even in Sydney. If you care to live in an overcrowded city. I have lived there and would not go back. Ive also lived in Melbourne and Perth.
    Out of those three I would live in Perth.

In the regions in QLD the biggest regional centre is now seeing a big glut in unit building which always precedes a fall in unit prices followed some time later by a fall in housing prices.
    Toowwomba apartment building is collapsing and the unit prices are coming down if you can sell them at all.
    Unit building approvals have dropped by 50% from last year.

Dont forget a fall of only 10% on a property worth a million is 100,000 aud.
    In fact I have a friend who lives in a very elite area in Toowoomba and her property is valued at 1.2 mil.
    There are about 4 or 5 properties for sale within a 500m radius of her place. One was reduced the other day by 120,000. That is about 10 %.

Anyway Im not posting on this thread about housing any further, the mod that loves me will probably ban me again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.