BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Gold price, page-118

1. 1,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    Michel Temer who is the current Vice President and the likely interim president is good for Brasil. He has deep rooted Labanese background and few years ago, he visited Labanon and other Gulf countries. He was awarded Lebanese citizenship. He had a warm reception in United Arab Emirates and Oman.
    Following his appointment and thanks to his ties in the Middle East, I will not be surprised if there will be massive investment from Gulf countries in Brasil, especially with Saudi plan to start a 2 trillions mega fund for investment in future. The plan will be revealed on the 25th of April.

Also , coming up is the Chinese gold exchange and a rise in gold is expected on the debut, the 19th of April.

The failure of Doha oil talks will certainly create volatility and gold will benefit . It will also push the Fed to not even consider hold but negative interest rate or more QEs. Finally , May is around the corner.

Now tell me how BDR is not the right company to invest in.

With all of the above reasons, I have no doubt that BDR will run hard especially with the quarter is around the corner.

Happy days ahead.

Cheers,

Sydney

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.