BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Last time I posted I spoke of pm's going lower and a wider gsr....

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Last time I posted I spoke of pm's going lower and a wider gsr. I think we're seeing exactly this and I suspect we'll see more pain throughout May short of a black swan.

I also spoke about not fully understanding the nuances of stock manipulation and the GDXJ rebalance has completely blind-sided me. Add to bdr underperforming and it's pure carnage.

The question now is how to proceed. I'm still bullish on pm's but don't anticipate a lot of real upside till Q4. I suspect that Bdr will need a higher gold price to save it as I'm not convinced that they're able to turn a profit off their own bat in the current gold trading range.

Note that I think I'm a lot better at fundamental analysis than individual stock analysis and am trying to improve. Some posters had said they could pick that the quarterly would be a stinker - don't be shy with your insights! If people think bdr can turn things around at a price around 1200-1250 over the next quarter I'd be interested to hear how.

Regardless, I think late may/early June will be the time to buy goldies at, or close to the next low. With other goldies also on sale, I'm not sure if bdr currently represents enough of a bargain vs peers given the downside risk of another rough quarterly next report (given my pog predictions for the remainder of the quarter).

I think the current dual smash down (stocks first, then pog) has been an orchestrated event. I'd like to get a bit better at recognizing this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.