BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Gold price, page-120

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    Hi Sydney,

I like your analysis and really appreciate you even giving some nice tips to create wealth sometimes.
    What is your logic behind the price rising with the Chinese yuan-denominated gold fix.!!!!

Like yourself or anyone invested in gold company, as much as I like the gold price to move higher, I can't work out why the gold price will rise just because it's fixed in any other currency.
    My belief is that the price moves with the laws of supply and demand.(Excluding any manipulation if any)
    There is just about unlimited information about the price being manipulated lower from 1900 to 1050, but prior to that the price had risen from 800-1900.( No one talks about manipulation when the price rises)
    It is my suspicion that the yuan gold fix is more about the yuan as an international currency rather than about gold.
    Please do not get me wrong, I am extremely bullish gold and even more bullish BDR, and would definitely be thrilled to see the price move higher. I wonder if the yuan fix would propel gold price won't the shorts cover before it happened!! OR even the shorts not sure what could happen....and its a wait and see game.

Low volumes in the gold sector today. Is everyone waiting for tonight and tomorrow. Bloodbath in the oil sector, will bring down the DOW JONES tonight.

Anyway I like some opinion thrown here....about the yuan gold fix.

Looking forward to .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.