BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Hey gold- the agm was very upbeat. I thought we had no...

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hey gold- the agm was very upbeat. I thought we had no shareholders left but the place was packed. A lot more Sh turning up this year than last year.
    Nothing really new to report. We all know exploration will transform the company. We are sitting on a huge parcel of land that have not been touched exploration wise. In the fullness of time I'm very confident we will reap the rewards. Last qtrly performance was due to being hampered by not being able to process higher grade fresh rock. The mine upgrade will be transformational for the company. We will be able to process 100% fresh rock if we want to versus the current 20-25%. The mill upgrade has an internal rate of return of 138% which is massive. The big thing being the fs was done using the previous reserve/resource figures. We will have revised figures using the updated reserve figures in June. The numbers will make the Irr even more spectacular. As SJ puts it it's a no brainer to go ahead with it.
    SJ talked about the van eck rebalance. He thinks the sellers should be done and the damage to the sp is largely over. He thinks we will see the sp recover post the June 16 rebalance.
    Plant upgrade should be completed by June next year. Recovery rate will increase significantly and more importantly we will be able to mine as much fresh high grade stuff as we want which will lead to as Sj said "money will be rolling into the bank account".
    Wet weather no longer an issue. The upgrade is the final step before we will have a fully optimised mine for the very first time. Sj said once this happens we will be very attractive to major players. Takeover?
    Anyways, downrampers don't bother questioning what I've written. I'm just relaying info. Those who want a quick turnaround, it's not going to happen. Have to be patient for another 12 months. If you can't wait, then sell pls.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.