BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

I think crypto is still a relatively new game in town and so...

1. 445 Posts.
    I think crypto is still a relatively new game in town and so even the big funds are only cautiously dipping their toes in the crypto waters. Nevertheless, I doubt that they can resist for long the temptation of making the super profits offered by crypto. The big funds would probably devise a scheme to pass on most of the risk and some profits to the public while retaining the guaranteed gains for themselves.

I'm curious, very curious in fact, about crypto. Am willing to throw in $2K to see what happens. Too late for bitcoin, but might still be in time for ethereum if the wild claims of multibaggers can be believed. Only thing stopping me is the confusing and risky processes in opening and maintaining the crypto accounts. One thing to risk $2K for a multi bag punt (which jr goldie offers that now?), but quite another to risk potential identity theft if hackers access those accounts. Because passport or drivers licence is involved, ID theft can become a lifelong nightmare.

For me the three big risks are (1) my online typo errors causing me to lose my crypto currencies, (2) hacking, and (3) crypto currency pump and dump. But it's still early days yet for ethereum 'cos the irrational exuberance has only just taken off, so the p&d might not occur for a year or so. In the meantime, I'll try to understand better those risky and confusing processes. Cheers. R.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.