BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

I'm with you and A41 on this issue. The hue and cry about CO2...

1. 445 Posts.
    I'm with you and A41 on this issue.

The hue and cry about CO2 being a poisonous gas just puts me off 'cos the priorities are not right. What's poisonous but also government-supported are alcohol and nicotine. What's carcinogenic but also government-supported are food colouring, flavouring, preservatives, glues, paints, plastics, etc. What's ecologically risky but also government-supported are birth-control hormones and antibiotics flushed into sewers and eventually ending up in rivers and seas. There is a long list of such and more issues, all of which in one way or another adversely affect the world. Reducing CO2 levels in the atmosphere will not remediate those damages. (ABC's doco on "War on Waste" is another first world priority.)

But you'd be surprised by the righteously indignant posters so voluble on the GXY thread and so totally against Trump's decision. But then, maybe not 'cos it is about pushing lithium as an alternative to traditional energy sources. A bit hypocritical and one-sided when one considers spodumene mining as another cause of ecological damage that last for decades. But as paris said: the bs, the money, the bullying and the brainwashing. Depressing. R.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.