BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Yes, the month of June has also been tedious for my LT portfolio...

1. 445 Posts.
    Yes, the month of June has also been tedious for my LT portfolio (BDR & D13). Still keeping the faith and topped up another 100K BDR at 20.5c recently, so I'm now way, way overweight and well set up for big trouble.

There's sovereign risk in Brazil. But it's not as vulnerable as the favourite goldie under-dog RSG operating its Syama mine in Mali, which is propped up by UN security forces and Chinese money. Management quality-wise, I rank SJ and JW as equals because I see beyond the short time frames of so many HC posters and look into SJ's and JW's mine development strategies and how they overcome the challenges posed by the Brazilian and Malian environments.

I do trade ASX shares but don't post on those threads 'cos it feels pointless as I'm just flitting in and out now and then. Had a few plays on RSG & GXY in May & June and did ok. But the big cap gains for me are in those LT holdings.

On a separate note, there's talk that if the global economy remains functional (meaning pog doesn't skyrocket), then Zn will joined Li and crypto in the next huge demand wave that's now already building up. Did some research and came across a few excellent Canadian Zn explorers listed on the TSX. Just a heads up to posters who might be interested in diversifying. Cheers. R.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.