BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Gold price, page-12846

1. 421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    I got quiet, because everything important in regard to POG/fundamentals and so on was said many times. Don`t like to repeat. In fact, gold is behaving like it behaved in history before. Not the first time miners didn`t follow POG. And why they don`t follow is explainable too, and i did in one of my posts.

I didn`t sell last year at the hype peak and didn`t sell with panic starting in that sentiment starting with trumps election. Instead i bought again. Miners and POG are in a good position. In fact, everything is going well - but those just know to have a look to the shareprice and convinced, thats the most important, will ask themselves about what i am talking and even i would explain it, they would stay in their ideology everything is bad.

Oh hell, how heavy the regreat will be of those, which throw the towel and didn´t understand the timeframe and characteristic of price movement in that sentiment. October/November will be the first phase of regreat and concvnction is too late to get in. The small correction from the peak will let them think, they were right, and missed the opportunity and the sentiment will go down again. The last phase of regreat will be march/april 2018, when the second peak in miners and POG comes. And than there will be september 2018 .....

I know, i know - how can i be so sure and bla bla bla.... let april 2018 come. You will know how i could.
    Last edited by Auge: 23/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.