BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Ive been accumulating as well Atomic. Been plenty of room to...

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Ive been accumulating as well Atomic. Been plenty of room to stretch my legs recently with everyone jumping off, but I keep the faith. SJ has been consistent in his message that we wont see our potential and upside till next year, so have been pretty relaxed about the decline in sp the past months. Not that Im happy about it but it was always going to be a hard slog till we get pass all the legacy issues and the time is coming. The performance of the company the last few qtrs were to be expected and should not have come as a surprise to anyone. The Van Eck crap did serious damage to the sp which was out of our control. There has been no drilling during the wet season hence the lack of drilling news, but it's currently full steam ahead on the exploration front. Expect some juicy results shortly i reckon.
    Looking ahead in the short term:
    1) Drilling results
    2) Much improved qtrs moving forward
    3) Costs reductions (main priority for management right now)
    4) Increased grid power, resulting in more costs reductions
    5) TSX listing
    6) Plant upgrade and a fully optimised mine by June next year- this is the biggie and will mark the new beginning for BDR.

All this happening in the next 8 months. You can buy up now like some of the smart money have been doing aggressively or you can pay a big premium next year when we show concrete signs of the business improving. The choice is yours. At a MC of around a ridiculous 210M USD, surely the risk vs reward is heavily skewed to us long termers if buying at these levels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.