BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Hi atomic. I believe that the long time BDR investors do...

1. 445 Posts.
    Hi atomic. I believe that the long time BDR investors do appreciate your posts because you provide snippets of interesting info that augment our own independent research. Keep up the good work.

I read flaming's post and on first impression thought that he was having a go at you, which made me wonder why he would do that if he was a holder with a buy sentiment. After rereading his post, I'm thinking that wasn't his intention, albeit those odd turns of phrases. But at the end of the day only flaming knows the truth and if he chooses not to clarify, so be it. We have our impressions from reading posts and we respond accordingly.

It would be a loss to several of us if you did not contribute anymore as a result of perceived ad hominem attacks made by a few posters. Sometime back we lost the benefit of JID's (another significant shareholder) invaluable analyses and insights for the same reason. When JID got sick and tired of the negativity and made known his decision to withdraw from BDR threads, one of his critics immediately posted that a sound case would be made as to why JID was so severely criticised. But that case was never presented. My guess was that that critic knew better than to wade into dangerous waters. There it is: human nature.

Anyway, if that's what it takes to for you to send out a clear message about courtesy and respect, then I support you to do as JID did, atomic. I did similarly on another HC forum when it became clear to me that most of the posters there didn't want to read objective analyses and were only interested in empty up ramping posts. Unlike JID, I didn't give any notice, just stopped posting abruptly.

Hopefully, all the built up frustrations will dissipate with the Dec qtly report and the BDR bus will have happy passengers once again. Cheers. R.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.