BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Oh, if only we know for sure, rosen. That would make investment...

1. 445 Posts.
    Oh, if only we know for sure, rosen. That would make investment life so much less stressful but less fun, at least for me. Despite the uncertainty, I continue to relish attempting to peer through those veils shrouding the tremendous potential of BDR.

My take on the Chair's definition of "transformational year" is that after 2017 the progress of BDR will no longer be hindered/constrained/set back/shackled/or whatever pejorative term you prefer to use, by the legacy of the previous management team.

Put bluntly, SJ and team knew that they had committed themselves to a few years of sh*t shovelling and also that they desperately needed cash to buy many shovels. If we were BDR's MD or CEO, how would we present that unsavourable reality to the market?

As atomic suggested, it took SJ and team 2 years to complete the necessary shovelling. Let's hope that SJ has now succeeded in his tasks and again proved his credentials as being up there with the other respected MDs and CEOs.

For me, I have a choice of interpreting the Chair's statement in a positive light or remaining skeptical and suspicious of his professional integrity. I chose the former. Well, that's just me and my personal belief in the good within people. Other might disagree and that's their choice. Cheers guys and gals. R.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.