BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Hi flaming. I see where you're coming from and in several...

1. 445 Posts.
    Hi flaming. I see where you're coming from and in several aspects I agree with you. But the market is fickle and it is all those games that are causing much havoc on the sp.

Yes, we'd like SJ to provide operational updates (in much the same way JW (RSG) has been doing). I also follow RSG and commend all those regular and positive updates made by JW. In fact, JW has done for RSG what you have suggested that SJ and BOD should do for BDR and also what I'd like to see done in terms of price hedging for risk management.

But regrettably, none of JW's actions seemed to have helped RSG's sp at all, which continued to fall and very recently breached the psychological $1.00 support (except for the last day or so). In fact, a few RSG shareholders are frustrated to the point of attributing the poor sp performance to the undisclosed and contentious disposal of JW's 1.2M shares and totally disregarding all those positive operational updates.

So I doubt that an interim update would do much for BDR's sp either. That's because shorters are still targeting both BDR and RSG. The sp will keep stagnating until shorters are done with their games and move elsewhere. We just need to be patient for a bit longer and wait for a series of very important reports:

1. Full Dec17 qtr report proving SJ's operational guidance is met.
    2. Successful completion of the plant upgrade.
    3. Successful completion of the costs savings power grid project.
    4. More than 22,000m of drilling is completed in this FY. Another 10,000m to be drilled. SJ has report good grades from the drills so far. This is the exciting district scale play he mentioned a while back.
    5. Updating the reserves and resource statement from the recent drill results. Atomic recently alluded to between 3-5x increase.

When all 5 important reports are released, the shorters will go elsewhere because the BDR sp playground will become too risky for them. Keeping the faith. R.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.