BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Gold price, page-13122

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    Hi @riverred,

You bring up RSG, I am well aware of it and all the yo-yo happens over there. My take is the weakness in RSG share price is not because of shorters and their games or JW share buy/sell saga. It is because, first RSG is in a transition phase(like BDR) which means uncertainty and on top the market is concerned about the profitability or viability of the Ravenswood mine development with a very low grade. AUD gold price has to be very high for it to become profitable. I think it will be difficult to make money from those ore grades. In any case, JW is an extremely smart man and his timing on everything for e.g USD Gold price hedge/AUD Gold price hedge including the last cap raise is impeccable. I have a relatively small holding in RSG.
    On the other hand every time the gold price has gone over 1300, I have personally rang the company to hedge a small percentage, no success yet.
    Short sellers are not evil people, they are just people like you and me who wants to make money betting against us and management. So far they have made millions.

Even if a positive interim update won't boost the share price, at least it may prevent it from falling further, as lot of people will have conviction to keep holding, hoping for better results in the future.
    You have faith on management, I have my own, but the overall market has very little or else the share price wouldn't be at 18c.

Trust & confidence needs to be restored.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.