BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Gold price, page-13161

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    What I find interesting about bdr is that they have been reporting for some years in a not very easily understood way why their production costs go up and down. For example in December 2016 their on site production costs were $600 / oz. they were higher in 2017 (double) over 1200/ 0z Because the mine is open cut and the haul road is 2 to 3km from the bottom (TAP AB) the cost will change as they need to move other materials out of the way to get to the gold This is what they have been doing over the last few years eg taking out monkey hill, getting this material out of the way has cost money Bdr have been projecting to get to TAPAB in this half of 2017 and well into 2018. Because this zone has been made accessible over the past years, The TAPAB the drill results project seams of greater than 2g per tonne, and these seams are between 5 and 15m deep, the cost of production to get this gold should be less (compared to previous periods) In summary imo the hard work has been done over the past two years Add to this the additional plant / mill will come on board in mid 2018. Then the bottleneck of production processing will improve too : optimising off the gold and the working of the other lower grade materials other mill will enable them to ramp up their processing in time for the rest of the far areas of TAPAB1 For this reason I think that the share prices have not been looking forward into the possible upside: they have been looking back to the past results only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.