BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Gold price, page-13224

1. 1,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    Section 104 H1 ASX rules:
    Failing to inform the market that its published earnings guidance is no longer accurate, constitute misleading conduct on its part.
    Material variation greater than 10 percent should be communicated to the market.
    Material variation less than 5 percent is not reportable
    Material variation between 5 to 10 percent is up to the management in certain circumstances.

I agree in the absence of an update, I am confident that management is on track to achieve its latest guidance.

Any speculative post to give a dire situation about the company is misleading and serve the poster’s own agenda to short the stock or otherwise.

Because I am in the accumulating stage, I am not upset from the down- ramper, rather thankful for more opportunity to buy cheap.

People who claim they have been in the market for years, understand that before any capital raising, the company usually arrange for investor presentation to update the investors and that is usually two weeks prior to CR.

I say to the poster who is predicting Monday announcement for CR, keep dreaming. I do not see that happening without material update about its guidance in a negative way.

In short, I challenge anyone with negative view to stand like a man coming end of January and say sorry for misleading loyal shareholders.

My thoughts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.